Do you have problems with clammy hands? Do your hands start sweating at the worst possible times, even in cold temperatures? Although this problem isn’t harmful or painful, it can still cause a lot of embarrassment.
It can be very aggravating for your hands to start sweating whenever you’re at work, in school, hanging out with friends, shopping, etc.
The good news is that you’re not alone. There are also things you can do to prevent clammy hands! Before you try stopping the problem, though, you need to learn about the causes. There could be a number of causes – some of which are more difficult to treat than others. Excessive sweating occurs due to hyperactive nerves sending signals to sweat glands. If something stimulates the hyperactive nerves, then a lot of sweat is going to be triggered.
Here are some common causes of clammy hands:
- Anxiety disorders
- Artery diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Poor diet and lifestyle habits
- Lack of good hygiene
- Use of certain medications
If you’re currently being treated for any of these medical conditions, continuing with the treatment will eventually help with the clammy hands problem. If you suspect that the cause of excessive sweating is a side effect of certain medications, tell your doctor your concerns. You may be able to control the sweat by eating a healthier diet and taking better care of yourself.
One of the easiest ways to treat the problem is to stop eating processed foods. Processed foods contain chemicals that are difficult for your body to burn or digest. The only thing your body can really do is sweat the chemicals out. Thus, if you avoid eating processed foods, you will stop sweating so much! Caffeine is also a known trigger for excessive sweating, so if you drink a lot of caffeine, cut down on it some.
Natural Remedies for Clammy Hands
It may be possible to prevent sweaty hands with natural remedies. Here are some tips for using home remedies to treat hyperhidrosis of the hands:
- Rub talcum powder or cornstarch all over your hands. Both of these help dry the pores on the hands to prevent sweating.
- Soak your hands in tea filled with tannic acid a few times a week for about 30 minutes. Tannic acid is a great, natural antiperspirant. It works with the electrolytes in sweat to form “plugs” in the sweat ducts.
- Drink sage tea every day. Sage is a commonly used herb in naturotherapy, and sweat prevention is one of its many benefits. Drinking a cup of sage tea every day will cleanse your body of toxins so that you won’t sweat as much.
- Aromatherapy is great for dealing with generalized anxiety. Sometimes stress and anxiety cause clammy hands. Some scents that help keep anxiety at bay include lavender, chamomile, clary sage, geranium, and rosemary. Carry essential oils with you wherever you go and inhale the scent whenever you feel anxiety or stress. This will help prevent sweating.
- Try astragalus. This is an herb that has been used in China for thousands of years. It’s helpful in reducing and preventing sweat. You can take it orally as a supplement or rub it onto your palms directly.
These tips are really just the start. You can get the COMPLETE, step by step regimen for ending your excessive sweating at my website right now with 12 amazing tactics.
I’ve made it incredible easy to learn each one, step-by-step in a FREE video, appropriately called “Sweat Free Tactics”. It’s over 30 minutes of video including 12 powerful techniques that work for sweaty hands, feet, face, armpits and even generalized hyperhidrosis.
Check it out here =====> http://www.Prevent-Sweating.com
It IS possible to treat clammy hands naturally! Watch the step by step video now and never feel self-conscious about your excessive sweating again!