It’s bad enough for your hands or feet to sweat a lot; excessive sweating of hands and feet BOTH is a REAL problem! If your hands and feet are always sweating, then you may have a disorder in your nervous system.
As bad as that sounds, be glad to know that you’re not the only one who has such a condition. Millions of people have both palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis. Some areas of the skin have a lot of sweat glands, while others have just a few. For some individuals, the sweat glands can be more active than what is considered normal. Almost anything can trigger the sweat glands, including drugs, certain foods, caffeine, alcohol, anxiety, etc.
Excessive sweating of hands and feet can also be caused by another medical condition or disorder. If you have been diagnosed with any of the following, then it may be the cause of your excessive sweating:
• Anxiety disorder
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Metabolic dysfunction
• Liver disease
• Drug or alcohol abuse
Clearly, excessive sweating can be caused by diseases and psychological disorders both. Sometimes the treatments for these conditions can also cause profuse perspiration. A lot of painkillers and antibiotics are known to cause sweating. However, if you are on any medications, you must continue taking them, even if they do cause you to sweat.
In some cases, there is no detectable cause for excessive sweating of hands and feet. You may very well never find the true cause of your problem. This doesn’t mean that you can’t prevent the sweating, though. There are a variety of treatments and remedies you can try if you want to control your sweat glands.
Here are a few to get you started:
1. Wash your feet and hands every day with an antibacterial soap. Excellent hygiene is the key to preventing sweat and body odor. After cleaning, be sure to dry your feet and hands off completely with a clean towel. You may even want to use a hairdryer to get the bottoms of your feet dry.
2. Apply a good anti-fungal foot powder onto your feet. Baking powder is a good alternative remedy. Let the powder sit on your bare feet for a few minutes before putting on socks.
3. Speaking of which, there are specially made socks available for sweaty feet. They are designed to keep feet dry and cool. Made out of anti-microbial yarn, these socks will relieve you of excessive sweat and odor.
4. Be careful with the type of lotion you put on your hands and feet. Some body lotions can make the sweating problem worse – especially those made out of synthetic chemicals. Apply only natural lotions or oils onto your skin. Tea, for example, is a great natural astringent which helps to prevent sweating.
5. Get a good aluminum based antiperspirant that can be applied to the hands and feet. Most over the counter antiperspirants don’t contain a high amount of aluminum chloride, so you might have to order some online. Some are so strong that they require a prescription to obtain.
6. Carry alcohol cleansing wipes with you wherever you go, and wipe your hands whenever they start to feel moist. The cleaner your hands are, the less they will sweat. Plus, alcohol can help dry the pores up.
7. Drink vegetable juice every day. Vegetable juice can help detox your body. With fewer toxins in your system, you won’t sweat as much. Tomato juice in particular is a great remedy for sweating.
These are just a few tips for preventing excessive sweating of hands and feet. Be sure to try these to see which ones work for you. If they’re not enough, you can try many other remedies!
You can get the COMPLETE, step by step regimen for ending your excessive sweating at my website right now with 12 amazing tactics.
I’ve made it incredibly easy to learn each one, step-by-step in a FREE video, appropriately called “Sweat Free Tactics”. It’s over 30 minutes of video including 12 powerful techniques that work for sweaty hands, feet, face, armpits and even generalized hyperhidrosis.
Check it out here =====> http://www.prevent-sweating.com
You REALLY can stop excessive sweating of hands and feet! Learn more by watching this step by step video now and never feel self-conscious about your excessive sweating again!