So you’re a woman who suffers from excessive sweating, huh? It’s gross. It’s embarrassing. It can also cause social anxiety. Are you afraid to work out at a public gym? Do you sweat even when you’re not doing a lot of physical activity? If so, then you’re probably having trouble finding a good deodorant.
IS there a good deodorant for women with excessive sweating? Yes! There are a few brands you can try. Regular deodorants usually aren’t strong enough because they only disguise the odor and don’t actually block the pores.
Here are a few tips on choosing a good deodorant:
• Decide whether or not you want an organic formula. The most powerful antiperspirants contain a lot of aluminum chloride. This is considered to be the best ingredient for preventing sweat. However, it’s not always safe to use – especially if you’re pregnant. Organic deodorants usually contain plant extracts and vitamins. Common ingredients include tea tree oil, Vitamin E, lavender, chamomile, and rice.
• If you don’t mind using an aluminum based product, make sure that the aluminum content is at least 10%. This is a higher amount than what is found in most over the counter products. Anything over 15% usually requires a prescription.
• If you’re going with a synthetic product, then choose one that has been approved by the FDA. It should also be recommended by physicians and dermatologists. Maxim and Certain-Dri are both excellent choices.
• Are your underarms the only place where you experience excessive sweating? Some women also experience sweating in the hands and feet. There are some products that can be used on hands and feet. Recommendations include Certain-Dri for Feet and Odaban for Hands. You could also apply a small amount of talcum powder over your hands and feet to keep them dry.
• Since you probably don’t want a messy white residue all over your clothes, you should choose a clear deodorant that dries quickly. Dove, Degree, and Mitchum for women all contain a quick drying gel solution. Mitchum for Women is also alcohol-free and causes no irritation.
Now that you know what to look for in a good deodorant, here is an overview of the top choices!
Mitchum is available as both a powder and a solid deodorant. Both formulas are quick drying and leave no residue. They have been clinically proven to provide protection against odor and wetness throughout the day. It has the same ingredients as the prescription antiperspirants and it’s much easier to obtain!
Degree puts out a lot of deodorants, most of which are just run-of-the-mill products that don’t offer very much protection. The Degree Clinical Protection formula, however, is worth checking into. It has been dermatologist tested and clinically proven to provide extra protection without the need of a prescription.
Last, and certainly not least, is Certain-Dri. Thousands of dermatologists around the world recommend this non-prescription antiperspirant to patients. It contains 12% aluminum chloride, and has been categorized as safe by the FDA. It’s fragrance free and colorless, so you won’t have to worry about any residue or skin irritation.
When it comes down to it, Certain-Dri is probably the best deodorant for women with excessive sweating. It is the one that dermatologists recommend the most.
You can get relief for your sweating without going through any medical treatments. You can go to the gym if you want to, or play sports without having to worry about sweat!
Read all of the positive feedback from other Certain-Dri users.
Relief is right here ====> http://www.prevent-sweating.com/recommends/certain-dri.php